Saturday, January 23, 2016

new journey



Lately Ive been feeling a little out of touch to fashion and this world that use to bring me so much joy and inspiration. I haven't really stepped into stores, bought new clothes, read vogue, or thought much about my every day  outfits in a long time. This wouldn't matter to me if without all this I was happy but I'm not. I do get joy from fashion because its something that I truly take interest in.  So now I'm jumping back into fashion in a big way for me.

Ive taken a couple fashion classes in the past and Ive decided to take what Ive learned and move forward with it. I want to design, I want to make my own clothes, and I want my clothes out there (etsy store). I've already started sketching some of my ideas and I can already see such a smile and happy glow to me. I cant wait till my mannequin and sewing machine arrive this week.

Ill keep you guys posted and I hope to have many of my creations posted on my blog.

Love you guys.
XOXO

Morbid Child

No comments:

Post a Comment